Akutsuki VRS. Arrancar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akutsuki VRS. Arrancar

RP forum and chat forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Merry christmas. Hope you have a good one.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shini_no_Yadeshi
Captain
Shini_no_Yadeshi

Merry christmas. Hope you have a good one. Empty
PostSubject: Merry christmas. Hope you have a good one.   Merry christmas. Hope you have a good one. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 1:04 pm

I know this isn't really "drawing", but, I painted over a picture of some of the D. Gray-Man characters It's My character Yadeshi. (Also Sora's Character, I LOVE YOU SORA!! You know that!!) With Fay, (Top Blond one) Ggio, (Top hatted one) Sora, (Lavi, or the one with the head band) And Meh, Loveless. (The farthest one to the right.) Lol, I hope I did good on it. I just wanted to wish Fay-sempai, Ggio-sempai, and Sora-kun a happy christmas and a merry new year! XD Lol. AND CHEESE FOR EVERY ONE!!! Well, none for meh... ok maybe alittle for meh... XD Yesh, Sora-kun I stole another one of your lines. But you stole that from a video game D:< So Ha! Lol

Sorry, But here it is. Lol

Merry christmas. Hope you have a good one. Minito11
Back to top Go down
FYE
Admin
Admin
FYE

PostSubject: Re: Merry christmas. Hope you have a good one.   Merry christmas. Hope you have a good one. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 11:13 pm

XDDDDDD X3

So I see you can GFX, right? If so, plz PM me, I got a request for you
Back to top Go down
https://hidangang.forumotion.com
Shini_no_Yadeshi
Captain
Shini_no_Yadeshi

PostSubject: Re: Merry christmas. Hope you have a good one.   Merry christmas. Hope you have a good one. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 1:43 am

Actually, I paint over, i use microsoft paint, and I use other pictures and paint over it. This is the original picture:

Merry christmas. Hope you have a good one. MinitokyoDGray-ManScans_425405

and I'm not so good. Especially the ones I see O-O ............ This is very crappy. O-O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merry christmas. Hope you have a good one.   Merry christmas. Hope you have a good one. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merry christmas. Hope you have a good one.
Page 1 of 1