Akutsuki VRS. Arrancar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akutsuki VRS. Arrancar

RP forum and chat forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

uchiha,link

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sasuke123412

uchiha,link Empty
PostSubject: uchiha,link   uchiha,link I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 5:22 am

Name: uchiha,link
Personality: funny,random,mad when made mad,fun going,loves to party,trains
Apparel: has long black hair wears a black and red hood and can activate almost every sharingan
Village: village:village hidden in smoke
Clan: [sanguine
JUTSU:
fireball chidori, rasengan,rasenshuriken,water cyclone,shadow clone
Element: [lightning,fire,water,air]
type of jutsu: [what does your character's abilities base around? genjutsu, taijutsu, or ninjutsu]
Jutsu 1: chidori a ball of lightning created by chakra
Jutsu 1 abilities:it can peirce almost anything in its way

Jutsu 2: firball the user blows out a giant fireball as his/hers opponent
Jutsu 2 abilities:burn stuff
Jutsu 3: rasengan a ball of wind created by chakra
Jutsu 3 abilities: same as the chidori but made out of wind

Form: he can transform into lightning
Form apparel: looks like his normal sellf but he made of lightning
Form jutsu: this form jutsu can move faster and can make a chidori and rasengan and fuse them together to form the chigan

Items: he has a long katana and a short katana he carries kunais shurikans and he also has his own forged blade called detarasu

Background: he once belonged to the famous uchiha clan untill that day where everyone knows what happend when itachi(sasukes brother slaughtered the clan) link was itachis and sasukes brother but he never really went to the academy till itachi killed everyone link was just one year younger then sasuke so he looked up to his older brother and loved them both very much after graduating the hokage was very impressed with link and imidetly made him the leader of the anbu but when he got sent on a mission to kill orochimaru orochimaru gave link the cursed seal so then when link returns 2 years later him and sasuke battle to death link ends up winning and goes to orochimaru then wants revenge on the leaf village.
Side Note: detarasu(links forged sword) detarasu was forged in hell wear links uncle is the devil one week when he was visiting his uncle he forged the all might hell sword called detarasu
Back to top Go down
FYE
Admin
Admin
FYE

uchiha,link Empty
PostSubject: Re: uchiha,link   uchiha,link I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 8:43 pm

Denied, The Uchiha is a clan, so for your clan, it should be Uchiha.

Also, Fire and water are clashing elements, You have no water style jutsus, so remove the water and replace with water, and also, there is no known uchiha with the water attribute.

Now where it is all based, your form, This is automatically denied after all, lighting can't be block, and attracts to metal or tall object. So you won't be able to control your lighting self. And if your lighting =.= how do you perform a jutsu?

AND BE MORE DETAILED PLZ!!
Back to top Go down
https://hidangang.forumotion.com
lilShiro

lilShiro

uchiha,link Empty
PostSubject: =3 good job   uchiha,link I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:28 am

I would denied he cant have all of the element unless he was Sharingan that copys other people jutsu but kakashi has that, village part I didnt get it at all like was it hidden under smoke I didnt get it and Fay itachi has water element =3
Back to top Go down
FYE
Admin
Admin
FYE

uchiha,link Empty
PostSubject: Re: uchiha,link   uchiha,link I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 2:35 pm

Ah, He does? never knew that, but tis village part, I never noticed it, if you want to make a village, your gonna have to PM me and request that you do, and also if it is to join some one's self made village, like Confined's, Well, inform us of that please ^^
Back to top Go down
https://hidangang.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

uchiha,link Empty
PostSubject: Re: uchiha,link   uchiha,link I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

uchiha,link
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Akutsuki VRS. Arrancar :: Charcter designs :: Character Creations-
Jump to: