Akutsuki VRS. Arrancar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akutsuki VRS. Arrancar

RP forum and chat forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Christmas break sux, big time v.v

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FYE
Admin
Admin
FYE

Christmas break sux, big time v.v Empty
PostSubject: Christmas break sux, big time v.v   Christmas break sux, big time v.v I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:26 pm

Alright, My grandma lives in Canada, and every christmas break, we go up to pick her up and bring her back, well, its christmas break, and you know what that means, Going to Canada to pick up the old lady, I asked my mom if I could stay with my sis but she said no, so now I have to go. I might get on while when in albany, but definitely not in canada. So 3-5 days of a disappearnce, Sry guys,TT^TT, Im gonna miss you guys... your my besties,
Back to top Go down
https://hidangang.forumotion.com
Shini_no_Yadeshi
Captain
Shini_no_Yadeshi

PostSubject: Re: Christmas break sux, big time v.v   Christmas break sux, big time v.v I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:58 pm

Awww. ok, See ya Fay-kun.
Back to top Go down
FYE
Admin
Admin
FYE

PostSubject: Re: Christmas break sux, big time v.v   Christmas break sux, big time v.v I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:47 pm

So we got internet at the hotel in Vermont, so I'll be on late tonight, but at least I'm on with my besties ^^
Back to top Go down
FYE
Admin
Admin
FYE

PostSubject: Re: Christmas break sux, big time v.v   Christmas break sux, big time v.v I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 8:37 pm

BCK FROM THE TRIP OF HELL!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAYZ!!!!!!! TIME TO RP ON UR MOM'S AS- I MEAN ON THIS SITE!!!!
Back to top Go down
confined
Espada
confined

PostSubject: Re: Christmas break sux, big time v.v   Christmas break sux, big time v.v I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:33 am

I almost went from Tuscon Arizona, to Sacremento Cali. 14 to get there 14 hours to get bk 1 day of rest Dx 5 day trip i asked if i could go bk to queen creek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas break sux, big time v.v   Christmas break sux, big time v.v I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas break sux, big time v.v
Page 1 of 1