Akutsuki VRS. Arrancar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akutsuki VRS. Arrancar

RP forum and chat forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Abigale Rarehart

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shini_no_Yadeshi
Captain
Shini_no_Yadeshi

Abigale Rarehart Empty
PostSubject: Abigale Rarehart   Abigale Rarehart I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 2:03 am

Name: Rarehart Abigale
Personality: She some what seroius. She doesn't give a crap about idiots but her friends. She though seems cold hearted, she's a big softy inside. She is a sucker for innocent things too. She hates to admit it though. She also hides her true feelings. She hates to bring people down by being "Sad" Or "mad," So even if she is mad at some one, she hides it. Also, she normally hides it, she has a comical side to.
Apparel: She has Long Brown hair, it comes to her mid knee. Though she ties it up into a high ponytail. Her skin is pale white, like an albino. She has sea green eyes that changed color some times to a light gray blue when she's sad. She normally wears a t-shirt that red and black. In English words it says: "the night is still young." She wears a plaid red and black mini skirt. she has black stockings on and black and gray combat boots on.

Abilities

Name: Atum Ka (God of creation's spirit)
Effect: She can create Swords, throwing knifes and any weapons with metal or element partials of any metal around her. She can also use it restore metal or element objects that have been destroyed. Though, she seems to have the power of anything, It actually is only for Metals or minerals. She must be in a certain area that contains a high amount of metal. The looser of the metals in the surrounding area she is at, the easier she can make her weapons. She also uses her reshi (I forgot what it was called again. O-O) to compact her weapons. But, in general, I would say she controls metal and materiel.
Weapon: She has a necklace. When she uses it, She grabs the crystal. The necklace is a black ribbon with a purple crystals jingling. On one of the crystals, the word: Creation is etched into it. The other crystals are just plain. Though, When she does not have her necklace, she is just like a normal human. So, she wears it at ALL times.... Even in the shower. She takes her job seriously.

Back Drop

Background: She never really had any tragic things happen in her like but seeing the undead, that was what she was known for in America. She moved to Karakura Town when she was 12. She saw that they had an unbelievable amount of ghost there. As three years past by, she saw strange burly figures running around Kurokara town. She though seem to get attacked by these things, she luckily survived. After a year, she was sixteen, She saw these horrible looking monsters. They where called Hallows. She also gain a power at the age of 18. Now, she is using it for the better.
Side Note: She love Egyptian things. She's also a book nerd. She loves books and animals. Especially cats and dogs.

Others

RP Sample: Her boots shifted in the town of Karakura town. Cling, cling, cling. The Noise resounded in the empty street. It was night, about 9:00 pm. Her girlish body popped her hips to side to side. Her skirt moved with her movement. A large roar bounced into her ear drums. Her boots ran toward the sound of the Hallow's roar. Her green eyes scanned the area. Til then, a large monster appeared in front of her.
"Ah, there you are bastard. I was looking for you all night!!" Her hand rose. In the air, the partials spun into a sword with mixed materials Metal and copper. "Now, prepare for your death, demon of the play ground!! The kid were complaining about you destroying the swing sets!" Her body rush toward the hallow. One single slash on to the mask. The Hallow dropped down and burst into particles. She smirked. The grin on her face singled her victory. She walked out of the near by alley. She was greeted by another Hallow. "Ok, I didn't notice you. Where did you come from?" She swiftly cut the mask of the hallow. "Well, good bye." Then again, the hallow was no more. Her sword soon burst into partials. The remanding of the partials of the sword returned where there places were.

Sorry about the stupid "Demon of the playground" thing. I was trying to be funny.

Last edited by Shini_no_Yadeshi on Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
confined
Espada
confined

Abigale Rarehart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abigale Rarehart   Abigale Rarehart I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 2:39 am

I am not a approving mod yet but that is what i think.....

I think Denied,

1. The ability sorta doesnt make to much scene
--She may even also make Weapons out of the shadows.--
would that just mean that the moment the shadow hit there body it wouldnt really cut.

So try like saying that the shadow solidifies into something like onyx maybe, sharped edged onyx or something.

ONCE AGAIN I AM NOT A APPROVING MOD I AM JUST GIVING AN IDEA TO TRY AND HELP!
Back to top Go down
FYE
Admin
Admin
FYE

Abigale Rarehart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abigale Rarehart   Abigale Rarehart I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:41 am

mmhmm, Confined has a pretty brilliant idea, as for I agree with him, this app is denied ^^ and if I start misspel'n stuff, its 5:00 Am where I am, I woke up early for you X3 BUT BACK ON TRACK!!

The Cobra idea is very much like that bount, I know that Confined can give you the name, all I can provided for you is a video,

I REMEMBER HIS NAME!!! RYOU!!!

he has abilities just like yours, this makes this a tough discussion, but this is denied v.v change it to something else please, the last thing I need is to get sued by Viz Media @.@

And I liked Confined's idea, So i would follow that ^^
Back to top Go down
https://hidangang.forumotion.com
Shini_no_Yadeshi
Captain
Shini_no_Yadeshi

Abigale Rarehart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abigale Rarehart   Abigale Rarehart I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 10:55 am

Oh yeah O-O I forgot about that. O-O Meh stupid brain flunked out again O-O And my dears, any thing is possible in anime. Lol. Sorry, But I'll change is because i see your point. I just for got about that bount thingy. O-O It was quiet awhile since i saw him O-O I might erase that ability of the cobra thing. It's just It was the only thing on my mind... and The thing is I see the Egyptians are pretty attached to snakes. I'm a Egypt fanatic. Lol.
Back to top Go down
FYE
Admin
Admin
FYE

Abigale Rarehart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abigale Rarehart   Abigale Rarehart I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:42 pm

Okay, Its good, But metal in air? its like a god mod, for an exanple here would be an RP sample

Abigale faced against the shinigami, screaming out "YOU WILL DIE" Than makes a knife appear in there mouth, and die

=.= SOOOO yeah

DENIED
Back to top Go down
confined
Espada
confined

Abigale Rarehart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abigale Rarehart   Abigale Rarehart I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:59 am

maybe you could have it stay metal just it forms slowly like you get a chances to atleast react to it
Back to top Go down
FYE
Admin
Admin
FYE

Abigale Rarehart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abigale Rarehart   Abigale Rarehart I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 1:32 am

Well, How can they take forming metal from there mouth?

Soooo, YOu can make the air in your hand, to turn to metal, or any part of the body ((Feel sry for the man that likes her @.@)) SOooo Yeah
Back to top Go down
confined
Espada
confined

Abigale Rarehart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abigale Rarehart   Abigale Rarehart I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 2:31 am

Nicollo Machivelli is gonna have fun not pissing her off

but ya maybe like u have a flask filled with metal particals that will float in the air in a radius so that is a bit less g mod

Last edited by confined on Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lilShiro

lilShiro

Abigale Rarehart Empty
PostSubject: ._.   Abigale Rarehart I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:19 am

it was pretty good I guess better than mine
Back to top Go down
confined
Espada
confined

Abigale Rarehart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abigale Rarehart   Abigale Rarehart I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:41 pm

Approved vhl-h
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Abigale Rarehart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abigale Rarehart   Abigale Rarehart I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abigale Rarehart
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Akutsuki VRS. Arrancar :: Charcter designs :: Approved charcters :: Approved humans/quincy-
Jump to: