Akutsuki VRS. Arrancar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akutsuki VRS. Arrancar

RP forum and chat forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A recon mission, a Threat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
confined
Espada
confined

A recon mission, a Threat Empty
PostSubject: A recon mission, a Threat   A recon mission, a Threat I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 1:08 am

[be happy i actually took like 1 hour to do this because i didnt work on it really so im counting all the time of messing around so really it took about 10 minutes.]

A door appeared in the sky above one of the areas know as a war zone by SadoShiro. A figure was visible in the door way. He had silver hair, and red eyes, his body was covered in a light silk suit that covered his top and bottom. Under all this he was wearing a platebody with metal elbow, hand, and leg to knee plates cover his body. He had two broadswords tied to his back each was tied by thin fine nylon cord wrapping around both of them and his shoulders. This made it seem as if they were in sheiths of cord. He had his zanpakutou on his back near the base of his spine, he had it there for quick unsheithing and easy attacks. He was ready for a fight and for escaping by wearing light metal armor and light silk. The only heavy item on his body was the two broadswords, they felt like one and only weighed half the weight of one.

As he had been running for the past 2 hours. He had run out of the dungi and saw the doors open to the realm of the living. The hell butterfly flew off back towards the soul scoeity. He walked out and examined the immense forrest infront of him. Below him was a river leading into the wall of a cliff. The cliff had a hole in it, at the bottom the rocks that crumbled down into the cave and into the river. He noticed he was still not seen by anything mean he wasn't in a zone just yet, but he did see a huge ring of light around the cave he was about to enter. "This must be the area I thought so much about earlier, Fay told me to proceed with caution here and to return unharmed" He thought this in his mind.

As he jumped down and balanced his reishi on the water he noticed nothing out of the ordinary, he walked across the water and carefully put his right hand through the barrier, his right hand felt human again, felt diffrent, like it was another persons hand attached to my body. He ripped his hand back then slowly put himself through the barrier. He had scenced a life form in the cave. Just it was spiritual pressure, he heard a small laugh inside the cave. He walked along the corridor inside the cave. He was using spiritual pressure to muffle his steps. The corridor was dark, he let his eyes adjust to the darkness he noticed a figure inside the cave. He examinded her carefully making no sound whats so ever not even a light he let SadoShiro have a look by unsheithing the sword a litte.
Back to top Go down
FYE
Admin
Admin
FYE

PostSubject: Re: A recon mission, a Threat   A recon mission, a Threat I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:17 am

There, a figure was standing in the back of the cave, so that all comers would see. The figure was covered in blood and had an expression of pain on his face, his rib cage ripped open and his heart was still beating. Than suddenly, the body collapsed to the ground with a loud thud. There behind was another figure behind it holding up her hand, her fingers attached together and forming an spike. She than disappeared in the flash of an eye, laughing hysterically. Than suddenly, echoing in all the walls came the voice that was laughing, her voice so smooth and silk, her voice had a "sexy" tinge to it, "we kill one and another enters, what do you think Ohgi?" she said, trying to grab the comers attention, than a second voice came, more rough than the other one, and sounded like he didn't give a damn, "I think that he has a death wish, gonna end up like the last guy that was here" he said as you could here the sound of him walking, his foot steps getting louder, "BUT BROTHER! ITS MY TURN!" she cried. The footsteps stopped and other started, the sound of high heels against rocks.

THan suddenly, the flashing noise started again and there was the feminine voice some where else, right behind the new person that entered, "And who might you be? to come here and?" she asked as she softly touched her arm and slid it down. She than released her soft grasp and where she had touched, it seemed that the skin was forming waves. "I am Skin, Ex leaf ninja and a leader of the Akatsuki" she said as she flickered her tongue at him. she took a step back and grinned widely. she slid out the knife and held it firmly in her grip as she ran up to him and pulled back her arm, than at the last minute she jumped over him, causing a cloud of dust to form, she landed behind him and slashed at his back and ran out of the smokey cloud "Lets see what damage that I did there, if some, this will be one very boring fight" she said as her grin became even bigger.
Back to top Go down
https://hidangang.forumotion.com
confined
Espada
confined

PostSubject: Re: A recon mission, a Threat   A recon mission, a Threat I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 11:24 pm

He had heard the voices and was shocked by the sight. Before he had enough to to react he had dust in his eyes and felt something hit the nylon strings on my back. None of the cords breaking because of thier holding strength. He heard a voice saying that if he was hit that it would be a boring fight. He was sorta shocked still after the dust cleared and he saw the female more clearly. She looked seemed to look weird, she looked as if she would try and seduce him, to do anything would be hard. He had been trained around Annabeth she was a beautiful sight, but this girl disgusted him.

"Ha you think that those two little attacks at my back would hurt me." He unsheithed his sword seeing the stance his enemy was in. He noticed that the stance was that of attack, and readiness. He slowly moved his right foot into a lunging stance then flash stepped behind the female, he slashed at her head feet then back. If any one of them hit he knew he would have an easy time escaping, if none hit he just better hope SadoShiro was a good fighter against others.
Back to top Go down
FYE
Admin
Admin
FYE

PostSubject: Re: A recon mission, a Threat   A recon mission, a Threat I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 1:17 am

"Quite a useless fool, aren't you? those two attacks were a test, the fact that you didn't block and those strings saved you, it means this fight will be easy, Should've let them for Ohgi" she said as she twisted her shoulder, letting a loud crack to be heard. "Now, now, Some battle this will be, but I have a question, don't shinigami usually have one zanpak~to?" she asked as she pointed to the three swords on his back, "Oh, I see now, one of them is your zanpak~to, and the others are just normal blades, thats quite an unusual strategy" she stared at the blades, as if she could see right through him, like he was a ghost, a soul, a soul reaper, she smiled at him and flickered her tongue at the corner of her mouth, replacing her expression with a grin, she performed a hand sign, and placed the fingers on her mouth, she than murmured "a shinigami should keep an eye on there items, mostly if it is there zanpak~to" she said, removing her hand, and pulling out his zanpak~to from her mouth, the cover still covering it so it wouldn't cut her, she than pointed at the zanpak~to on his back, the exact same thing. "one is a clone, and another is the real thing, lets see, which one is real?" she said as she swung the blade at the air, the cover flying back and cracking against a wall.

as he said those words, she frowned and flicked back her hair and rolled her eyes, "it would've, the skin cells, moving over 100 mph, and I can change them to spikes, so it was like a chainsaw, but the strings held back, but there stressing out quickly, aren't they? she said, than looking up and noticing him getting ready for an attack. she stretched back quickly and giggled. as he shunpoed behind her, the dust gathered up and the sound of metal against metal was echoed through the cave, as the figure flashed back, still with the sword in her hand, but her back was now a metal shield, she flipped around mid-air, retracting the shield away and running charkra through her feet, landing on the wall, holding the sword firmly and looking down at him, grinning, "if you haven't guessed yet, my ability is, I'm able to make my skin cells into anything I want, so think about it, anything I want," she said, than slashing the sword in the air and throwing it out the exit, than quickly performing an hand sign, a rock the size of the entrance collided against the entrance, blocking the passage way. The room became dark as midnight, but than candles on the walls lit up, revealing the cave, hanging on the roof were dead people, in some people could recognize. She looked around the place, as if she were proud of the people around, the dead people hanging down.

She jumped down from the wall, smiling up at the dead rotting people, but the scent was fine. she clapped her hands together, as the dead people disappear into a weird dark liquid, sloshing on the floor. "don't worry, it won't kill you, its just water mixed with the essence of death" she jumped on the clean wall, her arms started to change the chains with mace balls at the end, and her face grew a mask of metal on it, the eyes were able to be shown, and the mask seemed to be thin but strong, the mask curved at the tip like the devils horns. her body turned to metal, metal padding. she started to run around the caves walls, at some point, she shoot one of the mace balls with an extending chain at her arm, the mace ball seemed to miss him, she ran around some more, wrapping him in chains if he did not move, she could not tell because of the dust that was gathering up into the air, she than shoot the other ball at him, going to the opposite side of the other ball and missing. She jumped off the wall, swinging down out of the dust and flying her feet into his stomach, she than jumped off what ever object she hit and landed on the wall again, panting and glaring, the dust had enwrapped the area now, and she waited to see what damage she had done.
Back to top Go down
confined
Espada
confined

PostSubject: Re: A recon mission, a Threat   A recon mission, a Threat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 10:42 am

As he was wrapped in the metal chains he watched as the female kept running around wrapping the chains around his body. He notice that she jumped letting the chains sorta slag as she jumped at my chest to kick it. As she hit it he kicked it with his left leg, and wrapped it around her leg to bring myself in to kick her face with my right foot. He flash stepped out of the chains a moment later, he appeared infront of her as she jumped to the wall. A yellow spark appeared in his hand he held it to his right, put it down in a motion to make a triangle, he then moved it to the right and finsihed the triangle. "Way of binding no. 30, Beak Peircing Triple Beam." Three spikes shoot out of the edges of the triangle and pin you to the wall by your hands and legs, one to guard your left arm, your right arm, and your legs together.

He sonidoed over to the huge boulder infront of the enterance, "Way of Destruction No. 31 Shot of Red Fire." The red ball of energy that hit the boulder sent shrapnel everywhere around the enterance. He flashstepped into the water and grabbed his sword he resheithed in and flashstepped up towards the doorway left open still. He noticed that the area had extend abit not to the doorway yet.

As he ran through the Way of Binding was destroyed and she escaped into the dungi. The door closing and him running bk through with the hell butterfly leading him. He needed to get back to the soul society and report what had happened. He had chains wrapped around his body, the chains that were wrapped around his body were cold and he could still feel them against his skin.
Back to top Go down
FYE
Admin
Admin
FYE

PostSubject: Re: A recon mission, a Threat   A recon mission, a Threat I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:39 pm

He watched the man, taking in the blow of his kick, flying back, but as the air softly wafted through her hair, she smiled and flipped in the air, landing onto the surface of the rocky and moist ground, jumping onto the wall afterwards. She watched the blinding light that came from the motionless triangle, her eyes squinting. "I have a feeling that this wont be so good," she said, puckering her lips, she than performed the sign of the tiger in her hands, and slammed against his chest as he made the symbol, "If I takes some energy from your chakra network, your little light show here, will be weaker, won't it?" a blue like fire formed around her hand, surrounding his body, not burning him, but he would start to feel weaker, slowly.

The force of the trick he performed slammed her against the wall, she grinned widely, her limbs captured in the spikes. She puckered her lips and blew a kiss to him, as than, a rope came out of her mouth from the inside. As more of the rope slid out, her body seemed to twist and turn into a pale brown color, than, after a few seconds of the unusual transformation, she landed on the ground as a brown limp rope. Her voice came from the rope, a bit more sleek than usual, "I'm so sorry, honey, but I can't let you escape here, knowing our location"it echoed through the walls of the cave, than, the rope seemed to unravel, turning back to her original appearance, but her arm seemed to extend, the hand narrowed in and was a long, black whip, its leathery outside shining from the candle flame. She swung her arm around, watching him as he attempted to escape. "You can keep on trying to run, but, you'll end up back with me!" she finished off the sentence with a feminine laugh, than thrusted her arm forward as the long whip shot towards him.

The cold black leather wrapped around his waist and tightened, a shallow wound around his waist. She pulled back her arm, sending him flying back into the cave, her giggle filling the room. "Every time I fight your kind, they tell me something about, some type of, bankai of some sort, and I wish to see one, do you have, Bankai?" she said, as he would be flying backward in the air, than, as he be slammed into the wall, she would turn around sharply. As she did so, her arm would turn into a long metallic blade, pointing its sharp tip under his chin, smiling, "Show me your bankai, honey, let me fight, this bankai, you might win against me," she shoved the blade a bit closer to his neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A recon mission, a Threat   A recon mission, a Threat I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A recon mission, a Threat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Akutsuki VRS. Arrancar :: The Akatsuki Den :: Akatsuki cave-
Jump to: