Akutsuki VRS. Arrancar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akutsuki VRS. Arrancar

RP forum and chat forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The captain meeting ((ALL CAPTAINS MUST REPORT HERE))

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FYE
Admin
Admin
FYE

The captain meeting ((ALL CAPTAINS MUST REPORT HERE)) Empty
PostSubject: The captain meeting ((ALL CAPTAINS MUST REPORT HERE))   The captain meeting ((ALL CAPTAINS MUST REPORT HERE)) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:35 am

Fay's smoothly rubbed the furnish of his desk, looking down at it with a smile on his face. He looked up from the cedar desk and looked at a old picture of a young, silvered haired girl. She had a sweet smile and was pulling someone in with her elbow, this person was a young version of Fay's. The two children where about 14. Fay's expression was a shock and a frown. When he looked at it, he frowned, just like in the picture. "I could've had smiled" he said solemnly. He looked and the clock on the wall, its ticking echoing in the room. He sat down, looking down at the papers scattered on his desk. "Damn it, Damn it, Damn it, this is so boring." he said as he picked up an old pencil from 2000, he examined it under the lamp he had at his desk, "The soul society is respecting the humans more and more, we used to use quill pens and ink, and now its the pencils and pens." He said as he snapped the pen in his fingers and took out a quill and pen. He wrote on one of the pieces of parchment quickly, and than placing it in a neat pile. He admired the pile than shoved it off the desk "Damn being neat, Damn the wo- he said until he was interupted.

"The head captain shouldn't be talking like this," A weird figure walked out the window and took a step next to Fay. "Being a little bit messy, aren't we?" she asked in a stupid tone of sarcasm as she picked up a pile and placed it on a long dark red table. She stared at it for a moment, "Head captain, isn't this the arrancar meeting table?" she asked as she knocked on the tables top. She pushed the papers inwards and looked at Fay a response for her question.

"It ain't the same one, its made of the same material, but it ain't the real one." He said as he smiled at Annabeth as she cleaned up his room. "Let me do this, this is my office, it is my duty to clean it up." He said as he attempted to grab the second pile she was picking up. "If I can be head captain, I can certainly clean my office by my self" He said.

"Hell no, you can't clean your own office!" She said as she pulled away stack of paper from his grip and lifted up one page, pointing at the date that is was assigned. the paper was given to Fay when he was captain of squad 6, about 100 years ago. "If you still can't do work when you were captain of squad 6, than how in the world did you become captain of squad one?" She said as she placed another pile on the red table. She nodded in disapproval as she looked up at Fay.

Fay stood there, watching the captain clean his office. He shrugged and thought to himself, If she insists, I guess its okay he turned and opened a cage from a corner, flying out came out a hell butterfly. He gaved the message to the butterfly, All Captains shall report to the captain of squad's one meeting room!. He walked to the table and stacked up the paper on the table and placed it on the floor. He gestured Annabeth stand by the table. He wallked over to the window, and let the Hell Butterflies to report a captain one of the messages "succeed little guys He said as he watched them flap into the distance.

"Mmmm captain, we should get going to the meeting room, and soon, the captains will be there soon" She said as she opened the door way. "We really should get going sir" She finished off

"There's no need, we will be going through an elevator" he said with smile on his face, he walked over to the desk and clapped his hands together. The table rumbled down, the top level with the floor., he gestured for Annabeth to get on. After hesitating, she decided to trust the captain and got on the table top. Fay shortly followed her and clapped his hands, a pole shot out of the center, "I would hold on tight, Or you might fly and fall to your death" he said as is the fact that they were placing there lives on the lines was nothing. He smiled and suddenly the table dropped, falling faster than 200 Mph.

Annabeth screamed at the top of her lungs as she hugged Fay for support, She started to get used to the feeling, but her face had Oh my god, this is fucking scary. "W...W... What is this? she gasped out between each squeeze she said as she looked up, only darkness was visible.

Fay still had the simple smile on his face, "Its how I get to my meetings on time, its sure is a table up there, but there is a invisible string of my Reishi running through it, allowing me to decide if we go up, or down, or what speed." He said as the speed slowed down to 110 Mph, than increased to 300 Mph. "Its a little trick of mine," he said as the table came to an ubrupt stop and the light blasted onto the two shinigami. Fay walked over to his throne and sat down, the throne was made of crystals, as he sat down, he snapped his fingers and the table went flying up.

Annabeth was still in shock, her hair in a total mess, her eyes wide, her throat dry from screaming so much. She walked over to her throne, One side was pure iron with a huge wing sticking out of the tip, while the other was bronze and another wing sticking out. "I... I guess we wait for the others now, right F..Fay? she said in a tried out and raspy voice. She looked up and Fay and cleared her throat, She than fixed her hair and smiled at Fay, as if she were trying to forgot what had just happened

Fay looked down at her with a frown and nodded in approval "And now we wait, wait for our fellow captains" he said as he rested his head on his hand and took in a deep sigh, looking at the doors waiting for the captains to come in and take a seat in there thrones.
Back to top Go down
https://hidangang.forumotion.com
confined
Espada
confined

PostSubject: Re: The captain meeting ((ALL CAPTAINS MUST REPORT HERE))   The captain meeting ((ALL CAPTAINS MUST REPORT HERE)) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:06 am

Devour them, SadoShiro!!! Jakob was training himself in his barracks letting SadoShiro train himself in how to keep his spiritual self sane longer as both of them took up wooden blades and charged at each other. All that could be heard was Click and foom as the wind comes off the blades. The spiritual form vanishes as a hell butterfly flys through the window. "Heh, so we have a meeting and everyones needed...., well I can train more later."

He flash stepped across buildings till he was infront of the meeting room. He walked in and saw that Head Captain Fay D. Flowright was in his throne waiting for everyone and Annabeth Chase was sitting on her throne. Her hair looked as if she had just fallen for a great distances. He walked up to a Ivory throne and sat down gracefully. "So we have a wait now don't we?"
Back to top Go down
Shini_no_Yadeshi
Captain
Shini_no_Yadeshi

PostSubject: Re: The captain meeting ((ALL CAPTAINS MUST REPORT HERE))   The captain meeting ((ALL CAPTAINS MUST REPORT HERE)) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:26 am

Yadeshi lazily lied on a building. His eyes were closes at the soft breeze pasted his face. A few minutes later, he realized something has landed on his nose. He slowly opened his eyes and blinked. "Oh? A hell butterfly?" He quietly said to himself. A small smirked slowly carved in his face. "A captains meeting?" HE crushed The Hell butterfly in the palm of his hand. He slowly got up, His black hair moved with his movement. Yadeshi sighed, "I guess I have to get there. Probably the last one..."

Yadeshi flash step outside of the door. His eyes peered on the handle. "So," He spoke to himself. "How is this captain going to make a flashy appearance?" A smile rose onto Yadeshi's face. "Ahh, Yadeshi, You a genuine. That will be perfect."

All seem quiet in side. Suddenly, The doors burst open. Though they came flying off. "Ladies and Gentlemen!! He said making a pose. "It is I, Teh GREAT and AMAZING Yadeshi Chimako!!!" Yadeshi blinks. He looked behind him self, still making the same dimwitted pose, noticeing the doors. "Heh, heh heh... do i have to fix that?" He slouch down, pointing with his thumb.

Last edited by Shini_no_Yadeshi on Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
confined
Espada
confined

PostSubject: Re: The captain meeting ((ALL CAPTAINS MUST REPORT HERE))   The captain meeting ((ALL CAPTAINS MUST REPORT HERE)) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:37 am

He looked at Yadeshi Chimako, this was captain of squad 6. A man who loved women, a man with a good way of trying to show off. "Heh, ya you just might have to fix that door....., also take a seat already please Yadeshi". He thought Yadeshi as a annoying little child even though he was older then him. He looked over at Fay, and Annabeth. He looked at them to see thier reaction to what just happened.
Back to top Go down
Shini_no_Yadeshi
Captain
Shini_no_Yadeshi

PostSubject: Re: The captain meeting ((ALL CAPTAINS MUST REPORT HERE))   The captain meeting ((ALL CAPTAINS MUST REPORT HERE)) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:47 am

Yadeshi's eyes flashes at Jakob Germain, also with a slightly annoyed face, "Tsk, Fine." He sat on the floor right where he was. He crossed his arms and pouted. Yadeshi Didn't like to be told what do to. "Fine let just get this damn meeting done and over with." Yadeshi urged. He flooped back onto the floor. He sighed. Damn little boy telling me what to do.... Idiot. Yadeshi... Don't be a child... Yadeshi landed his palm of his hand onto his forehead.
Back to top Go down
FYE
Admin
Admin
FYE

PostSubject: Re: The captain meeting ((ALL CAPTAINS MUST REPORT HERE))   The captain meeting ((ALL CAPTAINS MUST REPORT HERE)) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:44 am

Fye blinked at Yadeshi's entrance "Yes, you will be having to fix that door, now calm down and take a seat in your throne" he said as he pressed the palm of his hand against his forehead "You do know that were low on captains right? and I do hope you know the reason why too, right?" he said as he removed his hand booming down to the other captains. He awaited to see if any of them knew the answer. While he waited he commanded Yadeshi to sit in his throne.

Annabeth solemnly raised her hand "because you fired them, and all of them." She said "All besides me..." she said placing her hand back down on the table and looking at the other captains with a frown on her face.

"If you know so much about this, than why did I fire the captains?" he said, with the same stupid smile on his face. "I am very surprised by your intelligence, Annabeth"

"YOu fired them all because they were making a treaty with arrancars, you spared my position because I was against this treaty She said as she took out a folded piece of paper. She slowly unfolded it and spread it out. It was the original copy, from 10 years ago. "And than you went off killing all of the arrancars, now humans, quincys, bounts, arrancars, vizards, and shinigami think your crazy!" she exclaimed.

Fay ignored her statement and looked at the other two shinigami that were at his pressence. "Now, I never summoned you two to hear me bicker with Annabeth, I sent you here because of an emergency" He said as he clapped his hands. The red table appeared in the middle of the room, and all the thrones surrounded it. At the end farthest from the broken door was Fay, on his right was Jakob, on his left was Annabeth and Yadeshi. He clapped his hands once more and a diagram was floating above the table. The diagram contained the world of the living and the shinigami dimension. He pointed at a certain area on the world of the living. "Right here, there is something unusual, knowing that the some humans have the ability of performing what they call "Jutsu", they seem to have created a very special one, a unusual gateway. This gate way allows souls to go to a human state, thats right turn human, I am not sure if we should destroy the user of this jutsu, or be fine with it... as for what do you think?" he asked the captains.
Back to top Go down
confined
Espada
confined

PostSubject: Re: The captain meeting ((ALL CAPTAINS MUST REPORT HERE))   The captain meeting ((ALL CAPTAINS MUST REPORT HERE)) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:45 pm

"If we became human in this zone then wouldn't that make the able to see us and in turn be able to kill us if they got the chance? If this is possible then wouldn't that make it harder to fight them since they can see us? He had this question swirling through his mind along with the thought of shinigami making a treaty with arrancar maybe for a single fight to save both worlds, but then right back to enemies.

"I think we should let the arrancars send there own kind in first and suffer loss if it is dangerous or send in humans first. Maybe we could go in for recon also, and if were caught. We immidedatly leave this area of there's.
Back to top Go down
FYE
Admin
Admin
FYE

PostSubject: Re: The captain meeting ((ALL CAPTAINS MUST REPORT HERE))   The captain meeting ((ALL CAPTAINS MUST REPORT HERE)) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 6:49 pm

"I agree with Jakob, we can let the the arrancars fall into the jutsu and suffer the conciseness, than the will die and you will fulfill to commit rev-" She said until she was interrupted rudely by Fay

"As for no, I want to kill all the arrancars, I want to dirty my hands with there blood, not let humans with "magic" powers to do what I wish to do. And if the Humans killed the arrancars, I can't call it revenge for my Korihime!" he boomed at Annabeth and Jakob. A tear slowly rolled down his cheek, "AS TWO CAPTAINS, YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT! I DO NOT TAKE MY REVENGE SO EASILY, AND GOING INTO SUCH A PERSONAL SUBJECT OF MINE!" He boomed as he got out of his throne abruptly. He sat down and wiped away the tear rolling down his cheek.

Annabeth clenched her fist tightly and ignored him, "Than what about other rouges out there? We can destroy the bounts, or maybe the remaining of the quincy" she said trying to avoid the arrancar subject. "I am sure that we all agree on this, right?" she asked the other captains that seemed to be very quiet. "destroying these two groups would make the war against the ar- them, would be much easier, after all, we have word that the bounts and the quincy formed there own groups to rebel against the fighting group, which includes us, these two groups will cause a major distraction for us." she stated as she changed the images of the two worlds to an image of a man with long hair and cold eyes, holding a what seemed to be a eight foot long sword. another figure of a black haired man holding an wooden bow.

Fay stared at the grey haired man for a while, than the quincy. He seemed to be focused on the grey haired man though, looking at his blade, "Who are these men, captain Annabeth? he asked as he kept on glancing at the man with the blade, but trying to pay attention to what Annabeth was going to say.

"From our research in the world of the living, these two men are the leaders of the rebellion groups the arrancar and quincy group," She gestured over to the man with the bow, "From what we had found out, this is Satsu, He is the leader of the "Night of the quincy" and known as Zues, His powers seem to base around wooden items, and his weakness is empty lands." She said, she than shifted her look to the other man, "This man is a much bigger threat though, he is known as, Sephiroth Hisagitsubasa, He is the leader of the group of bounts, "The Emotions", This man was the expierment of "Jenova" the figure that fell from the skies, He is known as the god of destruction in the world of the humans, and yet, he is a great threat to us also." She said, she looked up at the three captains, "I have gathered a clip of one of them," she said as she clapped her hands together, Than a Video started to play from the floating image.

Video 1:

Sephiroth was walking through the town, stabbing people with his eight foot long sword. The video seemed to have been made with a cellphone so it was blury. Than sudenly, Sephiroth stabbed the camera man and the phone dropped to the floor, all you could see was the feet of people running away from the man puddle of blood, than suddenly, a loud laughter was heard.

Annabeth looked up from the video and looked at the three captains around the table.
"Have any of you ever seen them in your lifetime?" she asked as she glared at them all.
Back to top Go down
Shini_no_Yadeshi
Captain
Shini_no_Yadeshi

PostSubject: Re: The captain meeting ((ALL CAPTAINS MUST REPORT HERE))   The captain meeting ((ALL CAPTAINS MUST REPORT HERE)) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:23 pm

Yadeshi Sat up and slowly moved to his seat. He watched the video while moving to the throne. His eyes fixed on the silver headed man in the video. He finally crashed onto his chair clutching the arm of it. Silence... He's eyes stirred with anger. His face flashes with anger then into a calm face. Yadeshi sighed, "N-No, I never saw him in my life." He looked up To Jakob. "Have you? And This Jutsu, do you have any more information on it?" His Head shifted To Annabeth. "I want to know more cause I never heard of it." Yadeshi Crossed his arms and sunk into hiss chair.

((Sorry, I kind of thought that was a good Idea... ^w^'' Forgive meh))
Back to top Go down
confined
Espada
confined

PostSubject: Re: The captain meeting ((ALL CAPTAINS MUST REPORT HERE))   The captain meeting ((ALL CAPTAINS MUST REPORT HERE)) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:29 pm

He watched as the man know as, Sephiroth was walking around with his eight foot long sword. The blades on it stained with blood, his victims shocked and horrified looks on there faces. He felt a rage for this man building up in his stomach, but he kept his face as normal as possible. "I think I have seen this man before somewhere in the world of the living..... , though I didn't a fight encounter i scenced his pressure and got a few souls away from him before he came...., And for the jutsu im going guessing to this, but if you are willing to send me I will take my chances. As long as I get good medical care when I return if there is poison in my system."

He started to raise from his throne, he watched Fays reaction. "If there is no further news or things needed, I will go to this area of theirs, or i shall stay and wait for you to end the meeting." He stood there waiting for a reaction.
Back to top Go down
Shini_no_Yadeshi
Captain
Shini_no_Yadeshi

PostSubject: Re: The captain meeting ((ALL CAPTAINS MUST REPORT HERE))   The captain meeting ((ALL CAPTAINS MUST REPORT HERE)) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:49 pm

Yadeshi chuckled, "I was about to ask that. For some odd reason I'm very interested in this 'Jutsu'... Or what ever it is called." Yadeshi Stood up to stretched. Though, His eyes still laid on the screen of the man called Sephiroth Hisagitsubasa. He wanted to avoid this topic. Yadeshi sighed and once again flopped onto the thrown. His eyes gleamed to Fay then to Jakob, then to Annabeth. Yadeshi smirked, "Ah, Annabeth, What a fool of me not to notice your beautiful face. I seem to get lost in that video." Yadeshi shifted his bangs back with his left hand.
Back to top Go down
FYE
Admin
Admin
FYE

PostSubject: Re: The captain meeting ((ALL CAPTAINS MUST REPORT HERE))   The captain meeting ((ALL CAPTAINS MUST REPORT HERE)) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:58 pm

Annbeth went to reply Yadeshi's question, "As for, all we know is that the soul that enters is visible and touchable by the living, in that section. The user still has there weapon though." she said, Than turned to Jakob, "I cannot aprove your actions, this is captain Fye's choice" She said, looking over at Fye.

Fye seemed to be in deep thought, thinking to himself Damnit, this is getting worse, I must find my proncess and leave this, I do not want to get blamed for all this, but than they would call me a coward - He thought until Annabeth stated a comment.

"two things captain, first of all, your thinking out loud, and yes you are a coward for thinking such thoughts." she said as she lifted up her hand and looked down in anger, her bangs covering her eyes, "YES YOU ARE!" she said as she swung her hand across Fye's face.

Fye quickly reacted, swinging out his sword and blocking her attack, he jumped out of the chair and appeared on the table, his blade at her neck and he grinned widely as he spoke a few words, "Do you want to end up like your friends? the other captains?" He pressed the sword against her neck, cutting it slightly and as the blood dripped under his blade and plop down on the red table. He than pulled away the sword and slid it back into its case of gold that was at his waist. "And as for you, Jakob, you may go, I want you to gather as much information as you can, and get your body back here alive, and with all four limbs"

Annabeth looked at Jakob as she licked her hand and wiped the shallow wound on her neck. "I guess you may go, but try to stay out of the least amount of trouble, and if you see either of the two men, Satsu or Sephiroth, please come back straight away and try to avoid all contact, we don't want to anger either of them" she said as she snapped her fingers and the table and the image shot up, and into the dark hole in the ceiling. She took a deep sigh and looked at Fye, and nodded, a nod that said "Finished you little creep"

Fye smiled at her and rubbed his hands together as he stood up and said, "So, Jakob, go to the Akatsuki's cave and find out about the new jutsu, Yadeshi, I want you here to keep an eye on the soul society, and Annabeth, I want you to find out more about these two figures, and any other threats, and as for me, I shall track down... Korihime" he said as clapped his hands once more, and the thrones faded into thin dust.

Annabeth nodded and ran out of the door, trying to avoid going up the table once more, she whistled a song as she slipped out of the meeting room, leaving the others behind, "Alright, Fye, I'll let you know the moment we find out a thing on the two figures." she said as she waved at the other captains, she blew a kiss to Jakob, "that is a kiss of luck, And it better bloddy work" she said, then looking forward and launching her self into the air, faster than the speed of the eye.
Back to top Go down
confined
Espada
confined

PostSubject: Re: The captain meeting ((ALL CAPTAINS MUST REPORT HERE))   The captain meeting ((ALL CAPTAINS MUST REPORT HERE)) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 11:22 pm

He smiled as Fay made the joke, " "And as for you, Jakob, you may go, I want you to gather as much information as you can, and get your body back here alive, and with all four limbs"
. He nodded in agreement with this, he knew that SadoShiro and him had been waiting for something to do other then train for ages. "Sir, I need to head to my barracks first to grab something for the fights that might be ahead of me, and a change of recon clothes along with armor hidden under it for safety." He bowed abit to Fay as he got up and ran out of the meeting room.

He hit his barracks to change his clothing, as he changed his clothes he decided to grab the two broadswords that SadoShiro seemed so fond of using when fighting him. He hurried into the armor then his recon clothing. He ran out of the barracks with the swords strapped to his back and his zanpakutou on his back near the base of his spine. He flash stepped across the buildings to the gate were he saw the gate open up infront of him. He ran through the gate and hurried through the dungi [forgot what it is called] with a hell butterfly infront of me to lead my way through.
Back to top Go down
Shini_no_Yadeshi
Captain
Shini_no_Yadeshi

PostSubject: Re: The captain meeting ((ALL CAPTAINS MUST REPORT HERE))   The captain meeting ((ALL CAPTAINS MUST REPORT HERE)) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:40 am

Yadeshi moaned, "Guess I'm not going to see that Jutsu What-cha-ma-call-it." Yadeshi shifted to the door. His eyes stared at the broken door. "Joy," He muttered. "More Work for me." He Looked away. "See ya, Fay-sempai." As Yadeshi Flash stepped away.

He had already Fixed the doors. Yadeshi Was on a near by building around his barracks. His head shifted to the left. "I highly doubt Someone is going to burst into the soul society and declare war." Yadeshi sighed. "Though, I have to be grateful that it's not that much work."
Back to top Go down
FYE
Admin
Admin
FYE

PostSubject: Re: The captain meeting ((ALL CAPTAINS MUST REPORT HERE))   The captain meeting ((ALL CAPTAINS MUST REPORT HERE)) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:44 am

RP OVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!! X3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The captain meeting ((ALL CAPTAINS MUST REPORT HERE))   The captain meeting ((ALL CAPTAINS MUST REPORT HERE)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The captain meeting ((ALL CAPTAINS MUST REPORT HERE))
Page 1 of 1