Akutsuki VRS. Arrancar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akutsuki VRS. Arrancar

RP forum and chat forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forum rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FYE
Admin
Admin
FYE

Forum rules Empty
PostSubject: Forum rules   Forum rules I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 8:23 pm

Alright, first is first, WELOCME TO THE AKATSUKI VERUS ESPADA RP SITE!!!

Now, on this site, you can RP (para) or just simpily chat about life! We really would like really active members on, the more active, the more things to do. I am Fay, I'll be your admin for this site, I hope you don't mind. First, we need some rules to keep your act straight.

The first rule here is that you will be nice to others. There will be no arguing, no bickering, and no fighting. We will all get along like a family here, a family where I am the strict father and will punish those who fight. We will love each other here. However, I understand that anime is not always loving, this rule is directed mainly to the xat chat box. When in RP, it is obviously okay to fight.

The second rule is that there will be no god moding or Mary Sue's, etc. This is a way of cheating on a rp site. This site is just for fun, it is not a competition. Please do not create the Ultimate Character that cannot be beaten, because I promise you, if you do, I will personally come and beat him/her/it down. Now as for god moding, please post everything passive and not aggressive. What I mean by this do not post "So and So killed Jon Bob." Instead, please put, "So and so moved in for the kill on Jon Bob." This allows your opponent to have a choice as to what to do next.

The third rule is that there will be no double posting. This is because it will increase your post amount, and if you are not actually rping with someone, they are pointless posts and are just taking up space. If there is a double post, it will be immediately deleted. If you start a thread and try to move it, immediately after posting it, before anyone has replied to it, this is counted as double posting and both thread will be deleted.

The fourth rule is that there will be no killing of characters. There are a few exception such as if the owner of the character approves or wants it dead or if it is an event. In the event case, the character is only dead temporarily until the end of the event, then they mysteriously come back from the dead.

The fifth rule, you do not have to RP, you can simply comment on an RP by posting in (Post). if you decide not to RP, you can post in the off topic sections, in manga, and many more items to post on. We do advise that you RP on the site, and you can show us what you can do.

The Final rule is that there are NO CANON characters on this site. This is a futuristic rpg site and all of the canons are DEAD! Please do not try to apply for one. If we find you trying to make an oc with a canon ability, whether it be canon from another manga/anime/game, it will immediately be denied. You can base a charcter off that charcter, like there son, or anything like that.

Thank you, and we hope to see you active, and if you follow these rules, we can have alot of fun!
Back to top Go down
https://hidangang.forumotion.com

Forum rules
Page 1 of 1