Akutsuki VRS. Arrancar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akutsuki VRS. Arrancar

RP forum and chat forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The black hole sealed boy, TAKASHI!! (Not Finished)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FYE
Admin
Admin
FYE

The black hole sealed boy, TAKASHI!! (Not Finished) Empty
PostSubject: The black hole sealed boy, TAKASHI!! (Not Finished)   The black hole sealed boy, TAKASHI!! (Not Finished) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:42 pm

Name: Takashi Yamega
Personality: Takashi is a very social person, likes to hang out and do his own missions by himself, a simple ones. He kind of thinks he is the one that has to protect the others from harm. He enjoys to boss around people, but not be called Bossy. He is also very dramatic.
Apparel: I DREW THIS D<

The black hole sealed boy, TAKASHI!! (Not Finished) Takashi

Village: Dragon
Clan: none

JUTSU:

Element: air and earth
type of jutsu: ninjutsu
Jutsu 1: Black hole style: BLACK HOLE BLADE
Jutsu 1 abilities: By wiping his hand over his scimitar, it en-clouds itself in black matter, in other words, black hole, this allows him, when he swings at a limb, to shoot an arc of black hole, which sucks anyone into it, and making them appear anywhere Takashi decides. This also harms them a cuts.

Jutsu 2: Black hole style: Black hole style: BLACK HOLE RASENGAN!!
Jutsu 2 abilities: By performing hands signs, than spinning his hands, as if he were performing rasengan, The appearence is purple from his charkra, but looks like a normal rasengan. The rasengan explodes with red charkra, and in its place is a black hole spinning in his hand, these effects work like rasengan.

Jutsu 3: [Name an original jutsu like rasengan, or create your own, if so, describe your jutsu, appearance, style, how much charka does it take]
Jutsu 3 abilities: [what can the jutsu do?]

Form: [does your character have a form? A secret form that he can go to?]
Form apparel: [what does your character look like in his true form?]
Form jutsu: [each form has a jutsu. If it doesn't, and just make you faster or stronger, than state so.]

Items: [what items does your ninja have? this includes weapons that your ninja has.]

Background: [Be detailed. I understand that you won't have as much as a shinigami or hollow but please you still have a few years of history.]
Side Note: [Anything not said in the above categories can be told here!]

RP Sample:
Back to top Go down
https://hidangang.forumotion.com

The black hole sealed boy, TAKASHI!! (Not Finished)
Page 1 of 1