Akutsuki VRS. Arrancar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akutsuki VRS. Arrancar

RP forum and chat forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Spar of two legends (FYE AND LOVELESS ONLY)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FYE
Admin
Admin
FYE

The Spar of two legends (FYE AND LOVELESS ONLY) Empty
PostSubject: The Spar of two legends (FYE AND LOVELESS ONLY)   The Spar of two legends (FYE AND LOVELESS ONLY) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 9:46 pm

"GRAH!!!" A man yelled out as he swung his wooden katana at a fellow shinigami, swinging him off his feet and onto the ground. The man let out a loud off as he landed on his back, looking up at the figure that had just beaten him in battle, there stood a frowning man pointing the tip of the wooden blade at his the tip of chin. His black hair pointed around, but covering one of his eyes with a blue fashionable patch of hair. He slowly turned his head and looked down at his opponent he had beaten quickly, "Kuroshendo, the tear of reishi, memorize it and battle me in 1000 years, literally too" he said as he shrugged and swung back the sword and looked at the other shinigami that were all on the side, waiting to fight. He ignored them and walked towards the window at the end of the dojo room. he stood at the window and gestured the shinigami to leave. He stranded as he looked around, a concern expression on his face as he looked up, the clouds seemed to have grimly gathered in the sky, he smiled at the site and waited for the rain to come, "Oh so wonderful, the rain

Not finished
Back to top Go down
https://hidangang.forumotion.com

The Spar of two legends (FYE AND LOVELESS ONLY)
Page 1 of 1