Akutsuki VRS. Arrancar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akutsuki VRS. Arrancar

RP forum and chat forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shibutoi Yarasu

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ByakuRishi

ByakuRishi

Shibutoi Yarasu Empty
PostSubject: Shibutoi Yarasu   Shibutoi Yarasu I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:15 pm

Name: Shibutoi Yarasu
True Age: 100
Apparel: He has mostly black hair, but the top is blue, kind of a bright blue, but not sky blue. His hair is messy, and has a spiked bang that goes in front of his face, the rest is shoulder length. His eyes are electric purple. He wears his shingami outfit as follows: He has it cut to show his mid-drift, thighs, knee-caps, and the sleeves are ripped off. He has a yellow scarf around his neck, and blue and black arm-warmers with a yellow strip down the side on each.

Personality: He has slight mood-swings, Most of the time he’s perverted, flirting with girls constantly and taking out his glistening blue rose. He acts princely when he’s flirting. Other times he acts like a complete idiot saying the most random things. When he’s alone his true depressed self comes out.. He cuts him self (reason for the arm warmers) and carved the word “DEATH” into his lower thigh. He is very pessimistic, quiet, and tearful when he’s like this. Once or twice he tries to take his own life.

Zanpakutou

Zanpakutou Name: Izumiomoide
Zanpakutou Apparel: The hilt is yellow. It’s wrapped with a blue ribbon that hangs down and moves as if it is a wave…. The hilt guard is a intricate circlet. It waves in and out around where the hilt connects to the blade. It is silver with a blue tent. The blade itself is thin, and carved slightly. It appears to be jagged in edges. It’s the gray color of most blades.
Zanpakutou Spirit: Humanoid, white, with a blue tint. He has a fin growing out of his head, and bright blue fish-like eyes. His gills surrounded by blue scales, as is the fin that makes his hair, the fins around his wrist, and ankles. He has a large blue fan-ish fin for a tail. He wears a simple brown cloth around his waist as pants.
Zanpakutou Inner World: It’s underwater, but for some reason Yarasu can breath there. There is a broken castle, a platform, and a giant blue coral that looks like a great tree.

Shikai

Call Out Phrase: Day Dream!
Shikai Apparel: Same as un-released, but the ribbon completely unwraps and hangs down, and the blade becomes quite large, thick, and pure black.
Shikai Abilities: He can breath underwater, make water appear out of nowhere and control it. He mostly just uses it to slice people in half, however.

Back Drop

Background: Born 100 years ago, Yarasu life was normal for that time, but he met a sad and tragic end. His best friend Timoi came over one day, and was acting strange… Yarasu was looking away but turned around just in time to see his best friend kill his parents! Surprised and anguished, Yarasu grabbed a knife from the countertop, and killed his friend… then, as he sobbed, he slit his own throat ending his life…. Somehow, he was saved and went to the Soul Society… He could remember his past! He told no-one… The only one who new was the strange voice inside his head that took him over sometimes… In the soul society he eventually became the Lieutenant of Special Squad Y, his captain was the crazy Injigo Nagisa… Who he would form a close bond with… but a hidden truth.. An untold secret threatened to tear them apart.
Back to top Go down
Shini_no_Yadeshi
Captain
Shini_no_Yadeshi

Shibutoi Yarasu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shibutoi Yarasu   Shibutoi Yarasu I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:21 pm

Yayz!! I love Yarasu-kun!! >w< -Hugs.- We just need to wait for Fay-kun O-O I'm not sure when he'll get back. So once he does, I'll tell you. O-O
Back to top Go down
Shini_no_Yadeshi
Captain
Shini_no_Yadeshi

Shibutoi Yarasu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shibutoi Yarasu   Shibutoi Yarasu I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:23 pm

OH, lol, you put teh fan fic past in there. =.=
Back to top Go down
FYE
Admin
Admin
FYE

Shibutoi Yarasu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shibutoi Yarasu   Shibutoi Yarasu I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 6:10 pm

Denied, first of all, 100 years old is to short, we are basing around 200-700 years of age, and I believe you do not get the ability section, you must name the abilties that the zanpak~to, for example

Shikai abilities:

(ability 1): does this and that

(Ability 2): does this and that

and so on, you can have up to 3 abilties too, but besides that, its looking good
Back to top Go down
https://hidangang.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Shibutoi Yarasu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shibutoi Yarasu   Shibutoi Yarasu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shibutoi Yarasu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Akutsuki VRS. Arrancar :: Charcter designs :: Character Creations-
Jump to: